Starting 2009, this Anak Bangsa Malaysia Blog will change rather radically as follows:
1. It will feature more articles on promoting the concept of ‘Anak Bangsa Malaysia’ and hope that this concept will turn into reality in the near future.
2. It will act more as a resource blog for students and academics to source for materials on race relations and the making of Anak Bangsa Malaysia.
3. As far as possible it will NOT carry any articles/commentaries on politics and the race polemics of two-bit politicians as the blogger is sick and tired of fascist and racist politicians that can only thrive and survive on racial posturing and a SICK race supremacist mentality.
4. Articles may not be posted daily as the blog has turned into a resource centre of sorts.
5. Bang Malaysia wishes to thank all visitors so very much for having given the support all through the difficult period.