The commitments of an Anak Bangsa Malaysia are clearly charted in the SABM Charter which was unveiled at the launch of the ‘Saya Anak Bangsa Malaysia’ initiative yesterday. These commitments are reposted below:
COMMITMENTS OF AN ANAK BANGSA MALAYSIA
We, Anak Bangsa Malaysia, herewith undertake to:
1. Engender a National Mindset to think and act first and foremost as Malaysians;
2. Engage the Hearts and Minds of our people to rise above the social constructs and divisive forces of ethnicity, faith, colour, class or gender;
3. Promote the humanitarian Values of inclusiveness, equality and justice for all;
4. Advance the principles of Good Governance, namely, stewardship, integrity, accountability and transparency;
5. Educate our people to be responsible and caring Global Citizens contributing to peace, prosperity and sustainable development.
We are committed to actualising the spirit and substance of Anak Bangsa Malaysia –
“One People, One Nation’
Towards this end, we are determined to take this message to the PEOPLE.
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 17th, 2009 at 3:03 am and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
Anak Melayu Anak Saya, Anak Cina Anak Saya, Anak India Anak Saya, Anak Orang Asal Tetap Anak Saya…
"anak semua bangsa ... di bumi manusia"
We want our government to tell us the truth; we want them to deliver justice; we want our communities to live in peace; and we want respect for the dignity of all Anak Bangsa Malaysia and humankind.
"Malaysians of all races and religions need to believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that they have a place under the Malaysian sun." We are all ONE - ANAK BANGSA MALAYSIA!
THIS CANDLE WILL BE LIGHTED UNTIL EVERY ISA DETAINEE IS FREED. ISA IS AN AFFRONT TO HUMAN RIGHTS. FREE ALL ISA DETAINEES NOW.